Welcome To KNPOP!

Well, this is the ever awkward first post where I'm not quite sure how this is really going to work, or if I will keep it up. It was an idea in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep and it sounded like a fun idea, so I thought, why not?
I love style, music and the internet culture, so this kind of thing is right up my street.
Blogging, well I've never really done it properly before. I'm an avid tumblr user, but I just reblog cool pictures and gifs that make no sense to people on the outside world! If you want to have a nosey at my tumblr, here you go:
My tumblr

I've also started doing daily vlogs on youtube, but I've not really kept it up, out of no fault of my own! My internet is here is terrible and whenever it rains or is windy, it goes down. I live in the U.K, so that's like, every bloomin day! Whenever I go to upload my internet cuts out. Not fun. But I am still filming and doing it, so if you really are bored and want to see my life you can check it out here:
Daily Vlogs

Actually, you know, here are all my links! I'm known on youtube for covering Jpop and Kpop songs too under the name KimonoTime >.<
My Youtube
My Twitter
My Facebook

But anyway, this blog. Yeah. I just thought it would be cool to have some posts about my life, music I like, reviews on stuff and things about style. I like style. Styyyyyyyyyyyyyyle. As you've probably guessed, I'm really into Japanese and Korean culture and I'm interested in the fashion and music, so you probably see those influences on this blog.

If you haven't read the about section on the main page:

  • My name's Kelsey!
  • KNPOP! Stands for Kelsey and pop. I couldn't think of anything cool really, so you know, I like pop music and Kpop and Jpop, so it's Kelsey and Pop.
  • Oh, I didn't add this into the about section, I live in London.
  • I am also a robot.
So, maybe you guys want to know what I look like...
Not really? Well I'm posting pictures anyway! :P

For now, that's all folks!
Byeeeee
Kelsey <3



10 comments:

  1. aaww! kelsey you are sooo sweet!! (: i am literally so chuffed that you made a blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much! I am so happy you stopped by to read! ^^

      Delete
  2. I enjoy your daily vlogs and am looking forward to your blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kelsey, love everything you do and want you to do well, your a lovly girl and your so entertaining to watch, you ramble if you like your ramblings are well worth watching, anyway follow my blog if you like we follow each other on twitter although i think your tweets are more interesting than mine anyway love this new blog i hope you do keep it up.

    take care kelsey :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!
      I actually follow your H!P blog I believe, as I'm a big fan myself! :)

      Delete
  4. waooo otra pagina xevere io tmb te sigo en youtube en "kimonotime"
    y "KimonoTimeTV" , Y VERDADERAMENTE ME GUSTAN TODOS TUS VIDEOS.....como en donde bailas la cancion "Gangmastyle" Y "TSUKEMA TSUKERU" la verdad que me gustan los animes pero por primera vez habia escuchado esa cancion y me gusto la verdad .....sigue asi saludos desde Peru(en youtube soy "Teclado16xd")oye te pareces a mi hermana en tu forma de ser jijijiji xD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog and even though I'm super late in commenting (@o@ sorry ;-;), you've gained yourself a new blog reader! I'm glad to know you have made a blog, you are very awesome and I am fan. I can't wait to see your future blog entries!

    I'm not if you are interested or not, but here are my blogs XD
    http://pandaninjax0.blogspot.com/ (My personal blog)
    http://nintasticreviewer.blogspot.com/ (anime/manga reviewing blog)
    http://brittneycanna.blogspot.com/ (Author's blog)

    ^^

    Panda Ninja~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellooooo!
      Aww wow! Thank you very much! I'm so happy you like what you read haha!
      Of course I'll check you out! <33

      Delete
    2. Although google, is being really weird and keeps saying error whenever I try to join as a member!! :(

      Delete
  6. Heeey Kelsey i think youre an AMAZING dancer and i really enjoy watching your videosand reading your blogs, im really inspired by you ^_^ and i might post my own videos doing dance covers thanks to you :D Please check out my blog if you have time (i may not have much as i just started :3) THANKS >_< ♥
    p.s i love your accent :D

    ReplyDelete

 
KNPOP! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects