Entertainment Media Show

Helloooo everyone!

So, a few weeks ago, I was invited to perform last minute at The Entertainment Media Show in London. I believe someone had dropped out, that's why I was asked.
I had never heard of this event before, so I did a quick google and found out it had some incredible guests such as Matt Smith, Cast from Red Dwarf, Star Wars and many more famous names.
I didn't know what to expect when I got there, but I have to say I was pretty happy!
Although the place was pretty sparce, there weren't many attendees, there were many great stalls! I would say, it was more on the comics and collectibles side of things, but it was still interesting to look at! I prefer kawaii and Japanese things (Obviously!).

However, there was a stage dedicated to cosplay, anime culture and jpop, which is where I performed. There was also a gaming section, with a DDR, which was free! YES! Me and Abii went on there a few times. It had some great songs on, like PONPONPON and of course...Gangnam Style XD XD

So, before my performance there was a lovely set by Cinnamon Purin! They were all dressed as maids, and were so cute and enjoyable to watch!!

I took a few photos of them performing






















Woohooo! There were more than two of them, but I forgot to take more pictures.
After that, it was my turn to get up on stage and do my set! I have to say, I did feel a little awkward, because they audience was so empty, but I put all my effort in because no matter how small the audience, they all deserve the best performance! And everyone who was there was very enthusiastic! I was performing Yurushite Nyan Taisou by Momochi and I got everyone to say Nyan after I did. At one point, I had to stop performing to laugh because two audience members were getting extremely into it and were very loud! Unfortunatley, I didn't get to do my last song Gangnam Style because the timetable was running over, but I didn't really mind because Gangnam style had been played so many times that day! My favourite part of performing was when I started doing Fashion Monster by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and Abii, started squeeling!!

After that, I had time to get changed and chill with Abii and Rob. We went round and looked at stalls some more and watched Rob decide on Pokemon cards for an hour before deciding not to get one, LOL! We also took loads of photos and filmed a dance!
You can watch the dance here :


It's only short, but we didn't have much time to get a dance together, but I hope you enjoy! Now....PICTURE SPAM!!















































Thanks Abii for the last picture...I STOLE IT MWHAHAHAHHA >:3

Also, after my performance, Abii recognised Pete from Big Brother stood at the back, so we asked for a picture! He was really nice! Apparently, he's working on a new film, I think a horror one...don't quote me on that!







Ewww, I'm so sweaty hahah after my performance XD

Since Abii had a free Purikura token, we headed off to China Town after that and decided to use the new Purikura Machine! It's soooo sparkly!













































My favourite is the exercise one! 
It was a really lovely day, and I actually made a vlog about it too if you want to check it out:
I had so much fun!

Also, if you haven't seen it, I've done a new dance cover to Kyary's Fashion Monster, in time for Halloween!
If you don't already know, I'm obsessed with Kyary!

I've had a lot of questions about how I did my hair, so I shall tell you now. It is a CHEAAAT! I used two ponytail hair pieces, because my hair is so straight and flat!

Also, please check out abii's youtubes here!
http://www.youtube.com/xAbiipopx << Jpop things!
http://www.youtube.com/user/abigailm28?feature=results_main << Vlogging channel.

So thank you for reading! And I hope to blog soon! So, I shall leave you a terrifying picture of me.





































I EAT BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

2 comments:

  1. Cinnamon Purin and both of you are all so cute! Is there somewhere that we can see more of your performance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures and your performance with Abii! ^^ I also like Kyary too. She's so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

 
KNPOP! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects